Becoming A Vendor
Good News! Want to become a seller on tooltackle.com?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Tool Tackle! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tool Tackle LLC’s Website, located at tooltackle.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tool Tackle if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Tool Tackle LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tool Tackle. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tool Tackle for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from Tool Tackle
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tool Tackle
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tool Tackle
- Redistribute content from Tool Tackle
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tool Tackle LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tool Tackle LLC,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tool Tackle LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Tool Tackle LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Tool Tackle LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Online platform community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Tool Tackle LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Tool Tackle LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tool Tackle LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
What is Tool Tackle?
Tool tackle is a multivendor website that allows the sale of merchandise from registered sellers to buyers. We are a platform that offers services for sellers/vendors, customer to customer, buyers, and businesses to sell and resell products and merchandise. We offer services to buyers both domestic and international. We offer services to vendors/Sellers both domestic and international. We offer services for people who want to get rid of a few things from time to time but do not want to do it as a business. We also offer services to those who want to establish a business presence or continue to grow a current business already established. Tool Tackle facilitates these services for vendors/sellers only. Tool Tackle does sell products and merchandise but allows others to use the service to sell products and merchandise as well. Tool Tackle only facilitates the sale of products by other vendors/sellers by letting them sell on the website. Tool Tackle does not sponsor or back up any claims or other services a vendor/seller may make on their own products or products and merchandise they sell while using the platform and services on tooltackle.com.
Tool Tackle LLC functions as a facilitator of service(s) only. Tool Tackle is not a traditional auctioneer. Tool Tackle LLC offers service(s) for the purpose of selling whole goods, virtual and downloadable products. Tool Tackle facilitates the service(s) by selling memberships and collecting fees on sales. We facilitate the service(s) further by monitoring the website and making sure all users adhere to the terms & conditions of this site to the best of our ability. Tool Tackle is held harmless and indemnified 100% if for some reason we fail to meet that need. The seller is responsible for there sales to buyers. The website is a site that allows people to sell in the tool & accessory niche. However, we do allow people to use the auction listing service for all products outside of the tool & accessory niche. Sellers are welcome to use the auction listing for any product outside of the tools & accessory niche. Tools & accessories are also allowed in the auction listing service.
Tool Tackle also offers a reverse auction for contractors and homeowners. This auction listing service allows contractors and homeowners to list a job they need done by a certain professional. In these auctions the lowest bid wins. Buyers, sellers/vendors, contractors, and the like are not buying into or becoming a partner with Tool Tackle. We are not selling shares or offered in trading. The register is simply a vendor or buyer and does not own a part or whole or any other service(s) offered by tooltackle.com. All vendors take full responsibility for their sales and business on the tooltackle.com platform. Tool Tackle LLC and its affiliates are held harmless and fully indemnified from any issues arising from business conducted by our buyers or sellers on this website. By using or registering for this service we assume you agree to these terms.
Who can use our services?
Buyers can use our services. Sellers can use our services. Browsers can use our services.
You must be at least 13 years old to use our services but accompanied by an adult. Please do not use our services if you are not at least 18years of age or at least 13yrs of age and accompanied by an adult 18years or older.
What you cannot do on the website!
(you will Not)
- use, copy, or list pics and photos that are not my own
- use, copy, list pics and photos I do not have permission to use
- use, copy, or list a description that is not my own unless otherwise given permission
- use product enquiry to harass or belittle any user
- use product enquiry to circumvent any terms & conditions on or off the website
- use, post, sell or list any risky, obscene, sexual, pornographic, violent, racist, guns, ammo or rated R materials
- list for sale any virtual or downloadable product that does not meet the tools and accessories niche requirements unless it is for reverse auction memberships
- use any copyrighted or trademarked material without written permission
- sell my information/Vendors information/Buyers information in any regard
- overload the website platform with listings or information of any kind
- use this website to sell viruses
- upload a virus in any of the tools or service(s) on this platform
- use this platform to sell stolen merchandise
- Use this platform to beguile, mislead, manipulate, or rip off/steal from a customer or vendor or Tool Tackle
- Use this platform to advertise another website, platform, or service(s) contrary to the interests of Tool Tackle LLC
- Use affiliate services from Amazon or Ebay in concordance with Tool Tackle LLC
- List products below MSRP if noted by your distributor or Tool Tackle
- Circumvent the website or service(s) of this website
- Use a photo without a white background for primary photo
- Refuse to send a product won in auction listing
- Refuse to send a product because you made a mistake in listing price or shipping cost
- Refuse to pay for a product won in auction listing service(s)
- Refuse to pick up a product once scheduled (fees may apply)
- Use any of the service(s) on tooltackle.com to abuse the terms & conditions
- List duplicate listings
Businesses & Fulltime Sellers
Domestic to the U.S.A or its territories must provide Tool Tackle with the proper documentation:
- S. State i.d. or drivers’ license
- Tax i.d.
- Business license
- Proof of business (Articles of Organization)
- Tax exempt (if selling wholesale goods)
- Retail License
Note: Tool Tackle collects sales taxes for you on your sales and pays them to the applicable jurisdictions.
International Businesses are required to provide their information:
However, we currently do not offer international sellers’ opportunity to sell on Tool Tackle.
We may in the future so if you are from another country, we would love to hear from you. Demand will open the door at some point.
Personal selling Account:
Personal Sellers are welcome to sell on Tool Tackle. A personal seller is a person who sells on Tool Tackle but not as a business. Personal sellers will be asked for some verification upon registering and are required to submit those verifications. A personal seller is a seller who only sells a few items a year. A person who makes more then $400 dollars a year in net sales must file it on their taxes the end of the year typically. Please check with your local, state, and federal tax authorities to determine how to file when selling on this website.
A personal seller usually only sells items from spring cleaning, garage clean up or the occasional find in the home. A personal seller lists less then 5 listings a month usually.
Note: Tool Tackle collects sales tax for you on sales, but you must file in your jurisdiction to determine if you owe anything else.
Registration & Membership
- After following the setup wizard, you will be brought to your store dashboard
- Your dashboard will show you sales, earnings, pageviews & orders. There is also a section called announcements where you will be updated on changes to the Tool Tackle website and other applicable information. To the left of that is a section called reviews and products. Where you can see all reviews and products listed.
- Products: this tab is where you add products. View a list of products by date or category and make changes to those products. You can also search products from search bar here.
- Orders tab: View all orders, order numbers and click on eye to the left of each order to see order status, order notes, and other order information.
- Shipping PSS tab is where you will see the shipped orders
- Coupons Tab: There is a coupons tab where you can create coupons for your products and to your preference.
- Reports Tab: Reports tab is where you will have a Birdseye overview of sales per period, average daily sales, orders placed items purchased, shipping costs, any coupons used. There are also graphs for top selling, top earning, and sales by day.
- The reviews tab allows you to see all your reviews and respond to them accordingly.
- Return request tab: Gives you the ability to view and expedite any requests warranty or otherwise in this section.
- Followers tab: allows you to see your audience. Those who love your service and products enough to follow you.
- Tools tab: allows you to import and export XML & CSV when needed
- Auction Tab: allows you to create auction listings for your desired products. This is where you will create your auction listings.
- Support tab: is where you can submit inquiries for support and see the open and closed inquiries.
- Setting tab: will take you to your backend to edit store info
- The options below settings will either allow you to log out, visit your store, or edit account information.
- The store backend is where you list store hours, vacation settings and other information.
- Payment in backend will need set up to withdraw or receive payments
- Verification tab: Please submit all requirements and make sure information is correct for approval
- Shipping tab in back end is where you enter your shipping policies and add shipping zones and costs for products
- Social Profile: Enter your social profiles it will only help drive traffic to your store.
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is where you create your warranty policy and return authorization reasons.
- Store SEO tab: helps search engines find and read your store. Fill it out.
- Other then SEO & Social Apps another way people will find your amazing products and store is by clicking on a product in the website and then clicking the vendor tab where the customer can then click the link to your store.
- Straw, Hay and Stubble subscriptions are designed for the occasional, part time and personal seller
- Bronze subscription is designed for the person who might want a little more then a few occasional selling options: or the vendor who is thinking about being more involved in the ecommerce outlet
- Silver & Gold are for the fulltime seller and need all the options they can get
- Small Business subscription is for the person who has become more then a fulltime seller
- Big Box Subscription is designed for the big business or franchise
- Commercial & Residential subscription is for the homeowner or contractor: This subscription offers the ability to create reverse auctions to obtain help wanted adds, home improvements, odd jobs, and GC contract bidding
- Depending on need Tool Tackle may require additional verification and documents for certain subscriptions
- You can design your store front to fit all these subscriptions to your desired look & feel
- You can not have access to the admin area
- Upon creating your store, you will have your own URL where customers can find your products grouped together
- Setup is easy and controlled by a setup wizard to help you through your experience
- Tool Tackle will be able to see all ship Station API transactions
- The terms and conditions apply to all users who enter the website
- Buyers check terms & conditions at checkout
- Vendors check terms and conditions during registration process
- All users agree to the terms and conditions upon entering the website
- You will not be able to sell other vendors’ products
- You can choose multiple categories for your store
- Those options are included in the subscription package each seller picks
- You can change subscriptions at anytime but can only purchase 1 plan subscription for selling at a time
- Admin collects shipping fees for sales and seller can print labels through admin carrier accounts for a fee if needed
- Vendor can select the shipping options made available by admin for their products
- Admin will collect the shipping cost and add the vendor to account to print shipping labels if needed
- Admin will also collect taxes on vendor sales and submit them to the proper jurisdictions
- Newly registered vendors will not be able to list products immediately. They will be able to add a product and admin will review the product and approve before being posted. (It is a relatively quick process and help both of us through the curve of learning the site)
- Product pop ups are disabled but may be a feature in the future
- When a vendor edits or updates a product, it will be labeled pending review before it can be reposted (this is subject to change in the future)
- Vendors can not change order status
- Vendors will be able to select multiple categories for products (it is recommended you only select categories where a product belongs, or listing will be removed)
- Vendors can create new product tags or select the tags provided already
- Vendors will be able to add discounts on product & orders
- Vendors will be able to communicate about listings with potential customers through product enquiry on product page
- Auction status is enabled for newly registered vendors if subscription allows
- We offer 2 withdraw options currently: PayPal & Bank Transfer. Vendors can request withdraw through these two options.
- Their is no minimum withdraw amount however we do limit those requests to 1 withdraw request every 16 days for vendors
- Order status needs to be completed for a period of 7 days to make a withdraw request on money for sales
- Withdraw requests take 4 to 5 business days to process before being deposited into your registered seller account
- In a case where vendor is getting automatic commission the withdraw option will be hidden from vendor view
- Refund, warranty requests and disputes can delay or postpone the withdraw processes for amount in question until disputes and RMA is resolved.
- Customers have a few payment options.
- Paypal, stripe, credit card or Paypal adaptive. In cases where pickup or vendor delivery is used payment can be cash on delivery.
- This helps both the seller and the buyer feel confident in their purchases.
- A customer can purchase items from different vendors and those costs will be split by vendor product at checkout and combined in purchase price.